Pairing select vintage pieces with everyday modern wear has never been easier to accomplish until now. With top designers incorporating vintage styles into their new collection/designs, this process is effortless. Here I’ve paired a 1950s pill box handbag (from the shop) along with a few resort pieces. Perfect for those planning a sunny getaway from the terribly cold weather. Oh Boy!, I simply cannot wait for my honeymoon next month. Mr. Rugged and I decided on Riviera Maya in Mexico.
1. 1950s vintage handbag, at modhumanvintage.com
2. neck scarf by, Crocus Ochre at crumpetengland.com
3. floral print playsuit by, Paul & Joe at net-a-porter.com
4. straw hat by, Helen Kaminski at hats.com
5. leather sandals by, Repetto at lagarconne.com